- Your choice of pancake mix, plus whatever ingredients it calls for
- Your choice of bacon
- Magic unicorn powers
- Cook the bacon to your desired crispiness. Set aside for as long as needed.
- Follow your pancake mix’s instructions to mix up your pancake batter.
- On your griddle or frying pan, lay down a slice of bacon for each pancake. Pour batter across the length of the bacon slice. We used a large pitcher to make the pouring easier.
- When the air bubbles pop on the top of the batter, flip them over and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve with syrup for that perfect mix of sweet and savory.
Thanks to Storenvy store owner MrBaconpants for his inspiration in our bacon pancake-cooking techniques, courtesy of Aunt Jemima circa 1950, and to everyone at LessConf for being awesome and tweeting the cuss out of our breakfast triumph.